UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Verisk Analytics (VRSK) to Neutral
- Global stocks eye new high on growth hopes, oil ebbs on COVID-19 fears
- Oil extends losses on U.S. stock build, pandemic concerns
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
UBS analyst Alex Kramm upgraded Verisk Analytics (NASDAQ: VRSK) from Sell to Neutral with a price target of $177.00 (from $196.00).
The analyst comments "We are upgrading VRSK to Neutral from Sell as 1) Insurance organic growth is setting up nicely in 2021 (we model +7.5%); 2) we believe VRSK is incrementally more focused on expanding margins; and 3) the recent appointment of the CFO as the leader of underperforming segments could unlock greater value for shareholders. We balance these positives with our concerns around capital allocation, as questionable acquisitions in the past (i.e. WoodMac) have been a drag on growth. Overall, with shares down 21% YTD and organic growth set to improve in 2021, we are moving to the sidelines."
Shares of Verisk Analytics closed at $163.85 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: MKM Partners Upgrades Cimarex Energy (XEC) to Buy
- Eni SpA (ENI:IM) (E) PT Raised to EUR11 at Barclays
- Alphabet (GOOGL) PT Raised to $2,700 at Jefferies Into Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!