UPDATE: UBS Upgrades MSCI Inc. (MSCI) to Buy
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
UBS analyst Alex Kramm upgraded MSCI Inc. (NYSE: MSCI) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $463.00 (from $452.00).
The analyst comments "We are upgrading MSCI to Buy from Neutral, as 1) we expect strong growth amid several long-term growth opportunities, including ESG & Climate, Fixed Income, and Private Assets, among others; 2) our updated estimates following 4Q earnings put us ~4% and 6% above the Street on FY21 and FY22 EPS, respectively; and 3) shares are down ~11% YTD, marking an attractive opportunity, in our view. To that point, we have been fundamentally positive on the name for some time, but valuation had kept us away in the past. With structural growth trends firmly intact and given the recent pullback, we believe this is the right time to come off the sidelines."
Shares of MSCI Inc. closed at $395.30 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P Global (SPGI) PT Raised to $414 at Stifel, Raises Estimates
- flatexDEGIRO AG (FTKn:GR) (FNNTF) PT Raised to EUR100 at Goldman Sachs
- SCREEN Holdings Co Ltd. (7735:JP) (DINRF) PT Raised to JPY12,300 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!