UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Hub Group (HUBG) to Buy
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
UBS analyst Thomas Wadewitz upgraded Hub Group (NASDAQ: HUBG) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $67.00 (from $58.00).
The analyst comments "We are raising our rating on HUBG from Neutral to Buy because we believe a combination of HUBG's strong leverage to intermodal pricing and our expectation of accelerating volume growth point to significant upside EPS (vs Consensus) and also attractive upside for the stock. We are maintaining our 2021E EPS of $3.60 and raising our 2022E EPS to $4.45, which are 15% and 21% above Consensus, respectively. We expect upside EPS to translate to an attractive runway for HUBG stock even assuming a P/E below current valuation."
Shares of Hub Group closed at $54.22 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades JetBlue Airways (JBLU) to Overweight
- Regis Resources Ltd. (RRL:AU) (RGRNF) PT Lowered to AUD3.40 at Citi
- Infosys Ltd. (INFO:IN) (INFY) PT Raised to INR1,580 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!