UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Hub Group (HUBG) to Buy
- Wall Street ends down as data spooks investors awaiting Fed report
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
UBS analyst Thomas Wadewitz upgraded Hub Group (NASDAQ: HUBG) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $67.00 (from $58.00).
The analyst comments "We are raising our rating on HUBG from Neutral to Buy because we believe a combination of HUBG's strong leverage to intermodal pricing and our expectation of accelerating volume growth point to significant upside EPS (vs Consensus) and also attractive upside for the stock. We are maintaining our 2021E EPS of $3.60 and raising our 2022E EPS to $4.45, which are 15% and 21% above Consensus, respectively. We expect upside EPS to translate to an attractive runway for HUBG stock even assuming a P/E below current valuation."
Shares of Hub Group closed at $54.22 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Raymond James Upgrades Welltower, Inc. (WELL) to Strong Buy
- Jubilant Foodworks Ltd (JUBI:IN) PT Raised to INR2,900 at Credit Suisse
- Peyto Exploration & Development Corp. (PEY:CN) (PEYUF) PT Raised to Cdn$10 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!