UPDATE: UBS Starts Community Health (CYH) at Neutral
- Wall Street ends higher as investors bet on positive earnings season
- Netflix (NFLX) Q3, Q4 Subscriber Guidance Beats on 'Squid Game' Success
- Walmart (WMT) Added to Goldman's Conviction Buy List, Target (TGT) Removed
- SpaceX: If Elon Musk Were to Become the First Trillionaire, it Won't be Because of Tesla (TSLA)
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Reports a Beat-and-Raise 3Q, Analyst Positive
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Updated - September 24, 2021 4:42 AM EDT)
UBS analyst Andrew Mok initiates coverage on Community Health (NYSE: CYH) with a Neutral rating, PT $12.50.
The analyst comments "We think the current Covid surge could disrupt the company's strong operating momentum and drive an unfavorable skew in near-term risk-reward. We note that CYH's geographic footprint tends to lean more rural than hospital peers, which likely means it has greater exposure to under vaccinated communities. The current Covid surge is clearly weighing on CYH's stock and is likely to be a leading driver of sentiment over the near-term."
Shares of Community Health closed at $11.18 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Needham & Company Starts Cadence Designs (CDNS) at Buy
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Qorvo Inc (QRVO) to Neutral
- Davide Campari-Milano Spa (CPR:IM) PT Raised to EUR14.30 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!