UPDATE: UBS Starts Church & Dwight Co. Inc. (CHD) at Neutral
- S&P 500, Dow scale all-time highs as economy picks up pace
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
- Hang Seng Index Rebounds as China Moves to Reassure Investors It Will Allow US IPOs
UBS analyst Peter Grom initiates coverage on Church & Dwight Co. Inc. (NYSE: CHD) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $85.00.
The analyst comments "CHD screens well in our HPC Framework. It has best in class earnings consistency and leading EPS CAGR, an economic resilient portfolio that plays across the price spectrum, low private label exposure, and strong brand support, with the highest advertising ratio across our coverage. But with CHD trading at a 30% premium to large cap HPC peers and likely imited room for EPS upside given near-term inflation challenges and UBSe/Street long-term organic growth already 50-60bps above CHD's algorithm, we believe shares already reflect this and leave little room for error. "
Shares of Church & Dwight Co. Inc. closed at $83.94 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Spotify (SPOT) Gets Two Upgrades as Yesterday's Selloff Yielded Attractive Opportunity
- UPDATE: UBS Starts US Foods (USFD) at Neutral
- Intact Financial Corp (IFC:CN) (IFCZF) PT Raised to Cdn$212 at National Bank Financial
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!