UPDATE: UBS Downgrades TechnipFMC (FTI) to Neutral
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
UBS analyst Amy Wong downgraded TechnipFMC (NYSE: FTI) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $8.00 (from $9.00).
The analyst comments "After spinning off Technip Energies, TechnipFMC is now predominantly focused on providing equipment and services to the upstream oil and gas industry, with a majority of profits from the subsea sector. We forecast Subsea revenues growing at a 2% CAGR over 2020E-24E, although the recovery is weighted to the back end of this period due to the timing of awards. The spin-off also serves to delever TechnipFMC's balance sheet with proforma net debt-to-EBITDA expected to fall from 3.2x at separation to 2.8x after TechnipFMC sells down $200m of Energies to BPI with further opportunity to reduce debt by selling down its remaining 49.9% of Energies over time and organic free cash generation. With limited upside to our price target and valuation broadly reflecting our views of the sum of the parts of its core operating business and stake in Energies, we downgrade the stock to Neutral."
Shares of TechnipFMC closed at $7.80 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Seven Group Holdings Limited (SVW:AU) (SVNWF) PT Raised to AUD27.50 at Credit Suisse
- Cia Brasileira de Distribuicao (PCAR3:BZ) PT Raised to R$39 at Morgan Stanley
- Shinhan Financial Group (055550:KS) (SHG) PT Raised to KRW48,000 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!