UPDATE: UBS Downgrades TechnipFMC (FTI) to Neutral
- Boeing, travel stocks pull Wall Street lower as virus cases rise
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
- Tesla (TSLA): Problems in China Mounting as Communist Party Officials Ask Company to 'Respect Chinese Consumers and Comply with Local Laws'
UBS analyst Amy Wong downgraded TechnipFMC (NYSE: FTI) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $8.00 (from $9.00).
The analyst comments "After spinning off Technip Energies, TechnipFMC is now predominantly focused on providing equipment and services to the upstream oil and gas industry, with a majority of profits from the subsea sector. We forecast Subsea revenues growing at a 2% CAGR over 2020E-24E, although the recovery is weighted to the back end of this period due to the timing of awards. The spin-off also serves to delever TechnipFMC's balance sheet with proforma net debt-to-EBITDA expected to fall from 3.2x at separation to 2.8x after TechnipFMC sells down $200m of Energies to BPI with further opportunity to reduce debt by selling down its remaining 49.9% of Energies over time and organic free cash generation. With limited upside to our price target and valuation broadly reflecting our views of the sum of the parts of its core operating business and stake in Energies, we downgrade the stock to Neutral."
Shares of TechnipFMC closed at $7.80 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- TechnipFMC Plc (FTI:FP) (FTI) PT Lowered to EUR7 at Jefferies
- Sims Metal Management Limited (SGM:AU) (SMSMY) PT Raised to AUD19.40 at Macquarie
- S4 Capital Plc. (SFOR:LN) PT Raised to GBP6.70 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!