UPDATE: Tudor Pickering Starts Fisker (FSR) at Buy
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 23, 2021 8:36 AM EDT)
Tudor Pickering analyst Jeoffrey Lambujon initiates coverage on Fisker (NYSE: FSR) with a Buy rating and a price target of $19.00.
The analyst commented, "While current equity value at least partially reflects a market awaiting additional execution over the next ~15 months until Ocean deliveries begin, we believe the share price presents an interesting risk-reward. Examining industry comps for the Fisker Ocean SUV implies that the anticipated run-rate of >60k (TPHe ~65k) unit sales per year is achievable, supported by Fisker’s strategic cooperative with Magna that will utilize existing architecture and
infrastructure, which can solidify and grow Fisker’s market share over time as additional vehicles are launched and the auto industry continues its shift towards electrification."
Shares of Fisker closed at $13.66 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Roth Capital Starts Arbe Robotics Ltd. (ARBE) at Buy
- TeamViewer (TMV:GR) (TMVWY) PT Lowered to EUR14.50 at Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Downgrades Futu Holdings Limited (FUTU) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!