UPDATE: Truist Securities Starts Inspired Entertainment Inc (INSE) at Buy
- Wall Street opens higher after Evergrande-led rout
- DraftKings (DKNG) made a $20B cash and stock offer for Entain - CNBC
- Buy the Dip in Tech Stocks - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL): Analysts Weigh in on iPhone 13 'Lengthy' Delivery Times, US Customers Facing Up to 5 Weeks Wait for Pro and Pro Max
- Dollar holds near 1-month high with Fed, Evergrande eyed
Truist Securities analyst Barry Jonas initiates coverage on Inspired Entertainment Inc (NASDAQ: INSE) with a Buy rating and a price target of $18.00.
The analyst commented, "Inspired Entertainment, one of the first SPACs in the gaming space, is a gaming technology company that provides content, hardware, technology and services for gaming, lottery, social and leisure operators. Founded in 2016 and based out of the U.S., the company operates four segments across ~35 countries: Gaming, Virtual Sports, Interactive and Leisure."
Shares of Inspired Entertainment Inc closed at $10.97 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BWS Financial Starts PLx Pharma (PLXP) at Buy
- Valneva SE (VLA:FP) PT Lowered to EUR14.50 at Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Fortinet (FTNT) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!