UPDATE: Truist Securities Starts Home Depot (HD) at Buy
- Wall Street jumps on retailer outlook hikes, ebbing Fed fears
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- Ulta Beauty Shares Surge 8% on Q1 Beat and Raise
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/26: Ulta, Dell Jump on Earnings; Gap, American Eagle Sink (more...)
Truist Securities analyst Scot Ciccarelli initiates coverage on Home Depot (NYSE: HD) with a Buy rating and a price target of $448.00.
The analyst comments "We expect key industry drivers including supply/demand imbalances in the housing market, pandemic-driven behavioral changes and aging housing infrastructure to drive significant incremental home improvement growth. Further, we believe that Home Depot will continue to gain share from its size/scale benefits and enhanced supply chain capabilities. We are buyers of HD shares."
Shares of Home Depot closed at $386.67 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Avadel Pharmaceuticals (AVDL) to Hold
- Quisitive Technology (QUIS:CN) (QUISF) PT Lowered to Cdn$1.75 at Canaccord Genuity
- UPDATE: Stephens Starts CrowdStrike Holdings (CRWD) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!