UPDATE: Truist Securities Starts HireRight Inc. (HRT) at Hold
- Wall St ends lower as taper acceleration worries pile onto virus angst
- Salesforce (CRM) Stock Falls 6% on Worse Than Expected Q4 EPS Guidance as Q3 Results Beat
- 'This is Not Going To Be Good': Moderna CEO's Omicron Warning Sends Markets Tumbling
- COVID-19 Omicron Variant: Analysts Discuss Which Biopharma Stock is Best Positioned
- GlobalFoundries (GFS) Reported Q3 EPS Beat as Revenues Grew 56% in First Report Since IPO
Truist Securities analyst Andrew Jeffrey initiates coverage on HireRight Inc. (NYSE: HRT) with a Hold rating, PT $20.00.
The analyst comments "We like HireRight's position in the evolving global Employment Background Screening market, a $5b+ TAM, projected to grow at a 9% CAGR through C26. We see the co benefiting from a leading tech platform, proprietary data, a focus on fast growing vertical markets/gig economy, compliance specialization and accelerating product innovation. Our Hold reflects a view that multiple expansion will be constrained by decelerating organic revenue growth in a normalizing post-COVID economy, risk that accelerated hiring demands ironically squeeze background check providers, belowpeer EBITDA margin and above-peer leverage. We argue HireRight's position on our Info Services Embeddedness Pyramid merits a relative discount "
Shares of HireRight Inc. closed at $18.13 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Caribou Biosciences Inc. (CRBU) at Outperform
- Public Bank Bhd (PBK:MK) (PBLOF) PT Raised to MYR3.77 at Credit Suisse
- UPDATE: Jefferies Starts IO Biotech (IOBT) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!