UPDATE: Truist Securities Starts HireRight Inc. (HRT) at Hold
- Dow closes lower after disappointing bank results
- Tesla (TSLA) Price Target Raised at Credit Suisse, Analyst Names 4 Catalysts for 2022
- JPMorgan (JPM) Stock Falls 5% After Q4 Results, Top-Line Beats but 2022 Expense Outlook Disappoint, Analyst Expects Rising Wage Inflation to be a Key Earnings Theme
- Netflix raises monthly subscription prices in U.S., Canada
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Receives Three Price Targets Hikes Today, Wedbush Positive on Live Sports Content Opportunity
Truist Securities analyst Andrew Jeffrey initiates coverage on HireRight Inc. (NYSE: HRT) with a Hold rating, PT $20.00.
The analyst comments "We like HireRight's position in the evolving global Employment Background Screening market, a $5b+ TAM, projected to grow at a 9% CAGR through C26. We see the co benefiting from a leading tech platform, proprietary data, a focus on fast growing vertical markets/gig economy, compliance specialization and accelerating product innovation. Our Hold reflects a view that multiple expansion will be constrained by decelerating organic revenue growth in a normalizing post-COVID economy, risk that accelerated hiring demands ironically squeeze background check providers, belowpeer EBITDA margin and above-peer leverage. We argue HireRight's position on our Info Services Embeddedness Pyramid merits a relative discount "
Shares of HireRight Inc. closed at $18.13 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Assumes Unity Software (U) at Buy
- UPDATE: Stifel Assumes ServiceNow (NOW) at Buy
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Upgrades Zscaler (ZS) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!