UPDATE: Tigress Financial Partners Starts monday.com Ltd. (MNDY) at Buy
- Wall St ends lower as taper acceleration worries pile onto virus angst
- Salesforce (CRM) Stock Falls 6% on Worse Than Expected Q4 EPS Guidance as Q3 Results Beat
- 'This is Not Going To Be Good': Moderna CEO's Omicron Warning Sends Markets Tumbling
- COVID-19 Omicron Variant: Analysts Discuss Which Biopharma Stock is Best Positioned
- GlobalFoundries (GFS) Reported Q3 EPS Beat as Revenues Grew 56% in First Report Since IPO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Updated - October 28, 2021 11:11 AM EDT)
(Updated to add analyst comment)
Tigress Financial Partners analyst Ivan Feinseth initiates coverage on monday.com Ltd. (NASDAQ: MNDY) with a Buy rating and a price target of $432.00.
Analyst comments: "While significant competition exists, MNDY’s low-code/no-code leadership position creates a unique market position. It is already gaining ground versus much larger, more costly, and more complicated to use competing products. MNDY’s highly scalable and adaptable Work OS is driving strong brand recognition and building strong brand equity. MNDY’s highly scalable business model will drive significant revenue growth as it penetrates its large and growing potential market and continues to drive accelerating Business Performance trends, including increasing Economic Cash Flow, increasing Return on Capital, and eventually significant gains in Economic Profit and long-term shareholder value creation. We believe further upside in the shares exists."
Shares of monday.com Ltd. closed at $392.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Harmony Biosciences Holdings Inc. (HRMY) at Outperform
- CIMB Group Holdings Bhd (CIMB:MK) (CIMDF) PT Raised to MYR7.05 at Credit Suisse
- UPDATE: Lake Street Capital Markets Starts DHI Group (DHX) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!