UPDATE: Tesla (TSLA) PT Raised to $137 at Citi
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
Citi analyst Itay Michaeli raised the price target on Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) to $137.00 (from $117.00) while maintaining a Sell rating.
The analyst comments "Updating our Tesla model post 10Q filing. On the back of stronger Q3 results, we’re raising 2020-22 EPS estimates. Our price target goes to $137 from $117 on higher LT margin assumptions reflecting greater confidence in gross margin execution. That said, we believe the stock still reflects a significantly more robust growth/margin outcome than what we view as most likely, leaving us at Sell (3H). We expect the NT focus to shift to Q4/’21 demand metrics and FSD progression. Please click the link below for more details, including our initial observations from FSD Beta Rollout."
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Says Buy Tesla (TSLA) on Weakness, Reiterates Overweight
- Park Lawn Corp. Ltd. (PLC:CN) (PRRWF) PT Raised to Cdn$46 at Stifel Canada
- Cipla Ltd. (CIPLA:IN) PT Lowered to INR990 at Ambit Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments
Related EntitiesCiti, Tesla
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!