UPDATE: Susquehanna Upgrades Teradyne (TER) to Positive
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Susquehanna analyst Mehdi Hosseini upgraded Teradyne (NASDAQ: TER) from Neutral to Positive with a price target of $165.00 (from $148.00).
The analyst comments "Following 2Q21 earnings report, we argue expectations are reset and the headwinds have now been dialed in the share price. Combined with our underlying assumptions of stronger fundamentals, market share gains, and some operating leverage leads us to a new N-T earnings power of $7.50. As such, and using 22x PE multiple leads us to PT of $165, and thus driving our upgrade to Positive. Yes, TER has underperformed the peer group YTD. But, prospects of a better '22 should drive material upside to the consensus, and thus making TER one of the "catch up" names in our coverage universe."
Shares of Teradyne closed at $122.08 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aditya Birla Capital (ABCAP:IN) PT Raised to INR145 at Credit Suisse
- Hisense Home Appliances Group Co Ltd (921:HK) (HISEF) PT Lowered to HK$15 at Goldman Sachs
- Jason Furniture (Hangzhou) Co. Ltd (603816:CH) PT Lowered to RMB70 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesSusquehanna International Group of Companies, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!