UPDATE: Susquehanna Upgrades Stratasys Inc. (SSYS) to Positive
- Wall Street closes lower on weak telecom stocks despite strong retail earnings
- Walmart (WMT) Gains After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Bulled Up on 'Strong Q1 Results'
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Tesla (TSLA) Stuck as It Can't Deliver 10,000+ Cars From Its Fremont Factory Amid Supply Chain Issues - Report
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Now Almost Out of Wells Fargo (WFC), Invests Further into Verizon (VZ) and Kroger (KR), More Selling than Buying Says Analyst
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - October 20, 2017 7:58 AM EDT)
(updated to expand analyst comment)
Susquehanna upgraded Stratasys Inc. (NASDAQ: SSYS) from Neutral to Positive with a price target of $31.00 (from $22.00).
Analyst David Ryzhik cited an attractive set-up into 2018 with takeout potential. The analyst comments "SSYS’s takeover potential should not be overlooked, as it would provide a potential suitor with market-leading position in an attractive secular trend, a broad product/IP portfolio, and a growing recurring revenue stream. We also highlight SSYS’s sizable deferred tax assets which can potentially provide further value to potential acquirers."
Shares of Stratasys Inc. closed at $20.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CLSA Upgrades iQIYI (IQ) to Outperform (2)
- H&R REIT (HR-U:CN) PT Raised to Cdn$18 at National Bank Financial
- Makalot Industrial (1477:TT) PT Raised to NT$229 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Rumors, Upgrades
Related EntitiesSusquehanna International Group of Companies
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!