UPDATE: Susquehanna Upgrades American Airlines (AAL) to Neutral
- Wall St tumbles on weak consumer sentiment, rising bond yields
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Brent dips after topping $80 a barrel, highest since Oct 2018
- Piper Sandler Raises Estimates on Tesla (TSLA) Ahead of 'Best-Ever Quarter' in Q3
- Buy-the-dip Mentality Continues to Dominate, Last Week's $5.9 Billion Stock Inflows Were Fourth Largest Since 2008 - BofA
Susquehanna analyst Christopher Stathoulopoulos upgraded American Airlines (NASDAQ: AAL) from Negative to Neutral.
The analyst comments "Given the ongoing recovery in U.S. domestic travel (i.e. leisure & VFR, with early signs of a gradual recovery in corporate), we’re closing out our Negative rating on AAL and moving to Neutral. Our updated thesis assumes that: 1) the existing vaccines for COVID-19 can continue to generate an immune response against any existing or new variants, and by extension, 2) any stringent social distances measures and/ or lockdowns are not re-instated into 2H21, which should support 3) a continued, sequential improvement in demand into 2022, and 4) AAL’s ability to paydown debt. "
Shares of American Airlines closed at $22.09 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Upgrades Chewy Inc. (CHWY) to Outperform
- Superdry Plc. (SDRY:LN) (SEPGY) PT Raised to GBP2.80 at Berenberg
- Johnson Matthey Plc. (JMAT:LN) (JMPLY) PT Lowered to GBP37 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Related EntitiesSusquehanna International Group of Companies
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!