UPDATE: Susquehanna Starts Ballard Power Systems (BLDP) at Neutral
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
- Deere (DE) Falls on Sales Miss, JPMorgan Sees 'Aggressive' Guidance and Downside Risk
Susquehanna analyst Biju Perincheril initiates coverage on Ballard Power Systems (NASDAQ: BLDP) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $10.00.
The analyst comments "We are initiating coverage on Ballard Power Systems with a Neutral rating and $10 price target. Ballard is developing proton exchange membrane (PEM) fuel cell (FC) products mostly for heavy-duty motive applications such as buses, trucks, rail, and marine. The company is also taking steps to expand its FC product offerings to the stationary power sector."
Shares of Ballard Power Systems closed at $9.50 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Initiates Novavax (NVAX) at Underperform
- Indus Towers Ltd (INDUSTOW:IN) PT Lowered to INR350 at Deutsche Bank
- Ross Stores, Inc. (ROST) PT Lowered to $81 at Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesSusquehanna International Group of Companies
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!