UPDATE: Susquehanna Downgrades DXC Technology (DXC) to Neutral
- S&P 500 ends down as Apple dips and traders eye Powell speech
- CrowdStrike (CRWD) tumbles following Q3 earnings release
- Apple (AAPL) shares slide after TF Securities analyst cuts estimates on supply worries
- Horizon Therapeutics (HZNP) jumps after confirming takeover talks with 3 parties
- NetApp shares plunge 10% on Q2 revenue miss & weak outlook
Susquehanna analyst James Friedman downgraded DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) from Positive to Neutral with a price target of $31.00 (from $39.00).
The analyst comments "We are lowering estimates on INFY, DXC and EPAM. These are all first-class operators with good managments and reasonable valuations. It is early still, but industrywide demand challenges may be surfacing in a growing number of verticals and service lines, and there seems to be a shortage of large deals. With furlough prospects growing, consensus now looks full to us, and we would rather be ahead of potential downward revisions. We are lowering INFY and DXC to Neutral, while trimming EPAM but staying Positive."
Shares of DXC Technology closed at $27.47 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Darden Restaurants (DRI) downgraded at Baird despite positive outlook
- Snowflake Inc. (SNOW) PT Lowered to $215 at Rosenblatt But Still Sees Solid Product Adoption in Q3
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Top Glove Corporation Berhad (TPGC:KL) (TGLVY) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesSusquehanna International Group of Companies
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!