UPDATE: Stifel Resumes Werner Enterprises (WERN) at Buy
- Wall Street comes off record highs ahead of big tech earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Dollar eases slightly with Fed in focus
- Elon Musk Laid Into Apple (AAPL) During Tesla's (TSLA) Q2 Earnings Call
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - June 21, 2021 4:33 PM EDT)
Stifel analyst Joseph W. DeNardi resumes coverage on Werner Enterprises (NASDAQ: WERN) with a Buy rating and a price target of $60.00.
The analyst comments "We are resuming coverage of Werner Enterprises, Inc. (WERN) with a Buy rating and $60 target price. Werner is one of the largest providers of truckload services in the U.S. with a focus on Dedicated transportation. Werner has been consistently improving results since 2016, and we believe the carrier is in a unique position to be the Southwest Airlines of the truckload industry i.e. a carrier with consistently high margins, lower relative volatility, a very solid balance sheet and a strong company culture. Over time, as Werner is able to show improved results and less cyclical pressure, we believe the multiple will benefit. In the meantime, we see continued tailwinds for dry van demand and a challenging path back to material supply growth. This should lead to earnings expansion in 2021 and 2022."
Shares of Werner Enterprises closed at $42.66 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) Year Over Year Declines Likely But Expected, Stifel Expects a Beat
- LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE (MC:FP) (LVMUY) PT Raised to EUR795 at UBS
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) Earnings Preview - Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesStifel, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!