UPDATE: Stifel Resumes Heartland Express (HTLD) at Buy
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - June 21, 2021 11:15 PM EDT)
Stifel analyst Joseph W. DeNardi resumes coverage on Heartland Express (NASDAQ: HTLD) with a Buy rating and a price target of $21.00.
The analyst comments "We are resuming coverage of Heartland Express, Inc. (HTLD) with a Buy rating and $21 target price. Heartland's business model is centered entirely around asset-based Truckload and, historically, the company has run one of the best operations in the industry, focusing primarily on regional freight moves. Heartland has been acquisitive over the past decade but those acquisitions have failed to drive top-line growth and that has, at least partly, contributed to stock price underperformance. Going forward, Heartland should benefit from favorable industry supply and demand dynamics, leading to continued robust free cash flow generation. This, paired with Heartland's historical ability to outperform in the down-cycle, set up a rare valuation disconnect that we believe will correct."
Shares of Heartland Express closed at $16.81 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mphasis Ltd. (MPHL:IN) PT Raised to INR2,540 at Goldman Sachs
- Britvic Plc. (BVIC:LN) (BTVCY) PT Raised to GBP9.30 at Goldman Sachs
- Admiral Group Plc. (ADM:LN) (AMIGY) PT Raised to GBP30.10 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!