UPDATE: Stifel Resumes Heartland Express (HTLD) at Buy
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - June 21, 2021 11:15 PM EDT)
Stifel analyst Joseph W. DeNardi resumes coverage on Heartland Express (NASDAQ: HTLD) with a Buy rating and a price target of $21.00.
The analyst comments "We are resuming coverage of Heartland Express, Inc. (HTLD) with a Buy rating and $21 target price. Heartland's business model is centered entirely around asset-based Truckload and, historically, the company has run one of the best operations in the industry, focusing primarily on regional freight moves. Heartland has been acquisitive over the past decade but those acquisitions have failed to drive top-line growth and that has, at least partly, contributed to stock price underperformance. Going forward, Heartland should benefit from favorable industry supply and demand dynamics, leading to continued robust free cash flow generation. This, paired with Heartland's historical ability to outperform in the down-cycle, set up a rare valuation disconnect that we believe will correct."
Shares of Heartland Express closed at $16.81 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 7 Things to Know About the Upcoming Argo Blockchain (ARBK) IPO
- BioMerieux (BIM:FP) (BMXMF) PT Raised to EUR110 at Berenberg
- Italian Sea Group SPA (TISG:IM) PT Raised to EUR8 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!