UPDATE: Stifel Assumes Unity Software (U) at Buy
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- Broadcom (AVGO) in Talks to Acquire VMware (VMW) - WSJ
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
Stifel analyst J. Parker Lane assumes coverage on Unity Software (NYSE: U) with a Buy rating and a price target of $190.00.
The analyst comments "Unity's broad set of solutions has established the company as a market leader in the gaming industry and positioned its platform to address emerging use cases in other industry verticals like architecture and construction, automotive, healthcare, and other areas. The company's continued investment in research and development, tuck-in acquisitions, and presence in gaming has helped it withstand the headwinds of IDFA, gain market share in a competitive advertising market, and angle itself to benefit from emerging trends in the metaverse and real-time 3D content. Although the timeline of these trends remains uncertain, we believe the company's platform will be a go-to tool for developers as they look to build the next generation of gaming and work experiences."
Shares of Unity Software closed at $117.92 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Is Investigating Agrify, Pegasystems, Unity Software, and NeoGenomics and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- Quilter Plc. (QLT:LN) PT Lowered to GBP1.75 at UBS
- Embracer Group AB (EMBRACb:ST) (THQQF) PT Raised to SEK77 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!