UPDATE: Stifel Assumes CrowdStrike Holdings (CRWD) at Hold
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Stifel analyst Brad Reback assumes coverage on CrowdStrike Holdings (NASDAQ: CRWD) with a Hold rating and a price target of $240.00.
The analyst comments "While the durability of CrowdStrike’s growth strategy has been on display since the company’s June '19 IPO, we believe the company remains in the relative infancy of its opportunity to leverage the competitive superiority of the Falcon Platform. This market leadership should drive continued share growth within its core endpoint security market and sustained growth in incremental module adoption as CrowdStrike's Falcon Agent is increasingly leveraged as a vehicle of workload security (i.e., the nature of CrowdStrike deployments evolving from endpoint-centric to workload-centric). Given the scalability of the company's Threat Graph cloud database, which collects >4 trillion unique security events per week, we believe the company's competitive moat should grow increasingly defined over time, underpinning the competitive differentiation that we expect to drive 30%+ y/y ARR growth over the next several years."
Shares of CrowdStrike Holdings closed at $242.42 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CrowdStrike (CRWD): Analysts Bullish on Upgraded Long-Term Target Model, Seen as the Best Investment in Security
- flatexDEGIRO AG (FTKn:GR) (FNNTF) PT Raised to EUR100 at Goldman Sachs
- Standard Life Aberdeen Plc. (SLA:LN) (SLFPY) PT Raised to GBP3.76 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesStifel, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!