UPDATE: Snap Inc (SNAP) PT Raised to $21 at Credit Suisse
- Oil shares lead charge as crude hits new 3-year highs
- Polestar in Advanced Talks to Merge with SPAC Gores Guggenheim (GGPI) in Deal Valuing EV Maker at $21B - WSJ
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Analysts Remain Positive on Netflix (NFLX) Following Inaugural Global Fan Event
- Acceleron Pharma (XLRN) Said in Advanced Talks for $11 Billion Sale - Bloomberg (Earlier)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Updated - October 21, 2019 7:10 AM EDT)
(updated to add analyst comments)
Credit Suisse analyst Stephen Ju raised the price target on Snap Inc (NYSE: SNAP) to $21.00 (from $20.00) while maintaining an Outperform rating into Q3 results.
- roll forward valuation parameters to 2020
- 2019 EPS is now ($0.28) vs. prior ($0.26) and 2020 EPS now ($0.08) vs prior ($0.09).
- They have raised their Snap Ads forecast for 3Q19 by ~$10mm based on positive feedback from advertisers
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades ICON plc (ICLR) to Overweight
- Volkswagen AG (VOW:GR) (VWAGY) PT Raised to EUR308 at Goldman Sachs
- Neste Oyj (NESTE:FH) (NTOIY) PT Raised to EUR54.50 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!