UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Downgrades Atmos Energy (ATO) to Neutral
- Wall Street recovers from Evergrande-led rout as defensives rise
- DraftKings (DKNG) made a $20B cash and stock offer for Entain - CNBC
- Buy the Dip in Tech Stocks - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL): Analysts Weigh in on iPhone 13 'Lengthy' Delivery Times, US Customers Facing Up to 5 Weeks Wait for Pro and Pro Max
- Dollar eases from near 1-month high as Fed, Evergrande eyed
Seaport Global Securities analyst Angie Storozynski downgraded Atmos Energy (NYSE: ATO) from Buy to Neutral.
The analyst commented, "The debate about the future of gas LDCs is ongoing, but in the meantime, investors don't seem open to assigning a premium P/E to even the fastest growing gas LDC in the US."
Shares of Atmos Energy closed at $98.26 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Jefferies Downgrades Oshkosh (OSK) to Hold
- Infosys Ltd. (INFO:IN) (INFY) PT Raised to INR2,000 at CLSA
- SCG Packaging PCL (SCGP:TB) PT Raised to THB69 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!