UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Downgrades Atmos Energy (ATO) to Neutral
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) CEO Gets the Axe as Ryan Cohen Continues to Make His Mark, Analyst Says Co. Will Likely Look to Tech Sector for New Hires
Seaport Global Securities analyst Angie Storozynski downgraded Atmos Energy (NYSE: ATO) from Buy to Neutral.
The analyst commented, "The debate about the future of gas LDCs is ongoing, but in the meantime, investors don't seem open to assigning a premium P/E to even the fastest growing gas LDC in the US."
Shares of Atmos Energy closed at $98.26 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades EOG Resources (EOG) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Reinstates Diamondback Energy (FANG) at Buy
- Universal Robina Corporation (URC:PM) (UVRBY) PT Lowered to PHP150.10 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!