UPDATE: Roth Capital Starts Monopar Therapeutics (MNPR) at Buy
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Roth Capital analyst Elemer Piros initiates coverage on Monopar Therapeutics (NASDAQ: MNPR) with a Buy rating and a price target of $49.00.
The analyst comments "There are no drugs approved for SOM, a debilitating consequence of chemoradiotherapy of oral cancer. With a recently failed pivotal trial, Monopar and Galera are the only two companies with programs in advanced clinical trials. In Phase 2 trials, both Monopar's Validive and Galera's GC4419 were similarly efficacious in reducing the incidence, time-to-onset and duration of SOM. The clear advantage to Validive is the once daily pill formulation, as opposed to the daily weekday IV administration of GC4419 for seven weeks. All else being equal, we believe that Validive could capture the lion's share of the market."
Shares of Monopar Therapeutics closed at $6.60 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chr Hansen Holding A/S (CHR:DC) (CHYHY) PT Lowered to DKK610 at UBS
- 1&1 Drillisch AG (DRI:GR) PT Raised to EUR24 at Goldman Sachs
- Champion Iron Ltd. (CIA:CN) (CHPRF) PT Raised to Cdn$6 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!