UPDATE: Roth Capital Starts Evogene Ltd (EVGN) at Buy
- Futures edge up ahead of jobs data, recession fears loom
- US stocks 'too optimistic' after recent rally, tech stocks especially 'vulnerable' - Citi
- Banks may provide Elon Musk with new margin loans against Tesla stock - report
- U.S. initial jobless claims rise to 230k as continuing claims hit 11-month high
- Twitter (TWTR) to charge $11 for Blue if paid via iPhone app, or $7 via website - report
Roth Capital analyst Brian White initiates coverage on Evogene Ltd (NASDAQ: EVGN) with a Buy rating and a price target of $7.00.
The analyst comments "We initiate coverage on EVGN with a Buy rating and a $7 price target. Evogene is a product discovery company with a Computational Predictive Biology platform that develops new product candidates across biotech, agriculture, and the cannabis industries. The company has a robust pipeline of pre-clinical micro biome-based drug candidates in its biotech subsidiary and is on the cusp of commercialization of its first products in ag-biologics and cannabis."
Shares of Evogene Ltd closed at $2.54 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Starts Bumble Inc. (BMBL) at Neutral
- Phoenix Group Holdings (PHNX:LN) (PHXXF) PT Raised to GBP6.35 at Citi
- Needham & Company Starts DigitalOcean (DOCN) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRoth Capital, Brian White
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!