UPDATE: Roth Capital Starts DraftKings Inc. (DKNG) at Sell
- Futures lower after Tesla, IBM quarterly results
- Tesla (TSLA) Beats EPS and Revenue Views on Improving Gross Margins, Analysts Praise Very Solid Quarter But Warn of 'Aggressive Valuation' as Stock 'Priced to Perfection'
- Trump Media To Go Public Via $1.7 Billion SPAC Deal, Aims to Fight the Big Tech
- IBM (IBM) Stock Plunges 5% on Sales Miss, Q3 Results Seen as a Setback
- Oil hits multi-year high above $86, then pulls back
Roth Capital analyst Edward Engel initiates coverage on DraftKings Inc. (NASDAQ: DKNG) with a Sell rating and a price target of $41.00.
The analyst comments "We initiate coverage on DKNG with a Sell rating as the only broker with a negative outlook. While we're bullish on U.S. online gaming, we don't believe 70% market share for the three leaders (Fanduel, BetMGM, DraftKings) is sustainable and see DraftKings conceding market share as mid-tier operators ramp customer acquisition and better cross-sell legacy casino customers. While DraftKings' Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) products offer early market share advantages, we see benefits fading as markets mature."
Shares of DraftKings Inc. closed at $48.88 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Northland Capital Markets Starts Datto Holding Corp. (MSP) at Outperform
- Antofagasta (ANTO:LN) (ANFGF) PT Lowered to GBP10.60 at Morgan Stanley
- Aker BP (AKERBP:NO) (DETNF) PT Raised to NOK425 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRoth Capital, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!