UPDATE: Roth Capital Starts CuriosityStream Inc. (CURI) at Buy
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
Roth Capital analyst Darren Aftahi initiates coverage on CuriosityStream Inc. (NASDAQ: CURI) with a Buy rating and a price target of $23.00.
The analyst comments "CURI steps outside the traditional subscription video on demand box, utilizing a unique content distribution strategy through global partners to enhance its market reach and revenue visibility. Its factual and compelling content at a low price has led to healthy growth, despite <1% global market penetration. We see multiple catalysts for outsized growth including: 1) more aggressive content acquisition, 2) expanding bundled distribution partnerships, and 3) new revenue streams. We initiate coverage of CURI with a Buy and $23 PT."
Shares of CuriosityStream Inc. closed at $18.69 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: KeyBanc Starts ThredUp Inc. (TDUP) at Overweight
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Reinstates Diamondback Energy (FANG) at Buy
- ACC Ltd. (ACC:IN) PT Raised to INR2,100 at Goldman Sachs