UPDATE: Roth Capital Starts Bio-Path Holdings (BPTH) at Buy
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
Roth Capital analyst Philip Shen initiates coverage on Bio-Path Holdings (NASDAQ: BPTH) with a Buy rating and a price target of $13.00.
The analyst comments "Bio-Path Holdings is a clinical-stage oncology company engaged in discovering, developing, and ultimately commercializing novel singe-stranded DNA antisense drugs for hematological and solid tumors. BPTH’s pipeline consists of two clinical stage drugs and two preclinical drugs, with Phase 1 trials expected to begin for the latter two later in 2021, and all of which were created using the company’s proprietary DNAbilize drug production technology. We look forward to value creating clinical results from its four programs from 3Q21 to 1Q23."
Shares of Bio-Path Holdings closed at $6.29 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Starts Workday (WDAY) at Outperform
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Starts salesforce.com (CRM) at Outperform
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Starts Duck Creek Technologies (DCT) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!