UPDATE: Roth Capital Starts Better Choice Co Inc (BTTR) at Buy
- S&P 500, Nasdaq post worst weeks since pandemic start as Netflix woes deepen slide
- Netflix (NFLX) Stock Plummets on Weak Guidance to Prompt Several Downgrades to Neutral
- Peloton (PTON) Shares Recover Some Losses in Pre Market After Sharing Preliminary FQ2 Results, Stifel Upgrades to Buy as 'Stock Has Over Corrected'
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Plunges 6% to Hit 5-Month Lows
- Dollar dips with U.S. Treasury yields but still up for week; bitcoin falls
Roth Capital analyst George Kelly initiates coverage on Better Choice Co Inc (OTC: BTTR) with a Buy rating and a price target of $7.00.
The analyst comments "Better Choice Company, owner of the Halo brand pet food, has a new management team and plan in place to grow its U.S. and international businesses. Early traction is positive, and after uplisting to the NYSE American and raising capital, the company now has balance sheet flexibility to invest and pursue its plan. We like the risk/reward, which, in our view, under-appreciates Halo brand value and management's track record."
Shares of Better Choice Co Inc closed at $1.23 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Starts Moderna (MRNA) at Neutral
- Britvic Plc. (BVIC:LN) (BTVCF) PT Lowered to GBP9.60 at Barclays
- Moneysupermarket.com (MONY:LN) PT Lowered to GBP2.60 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!