UPDATE: Raymond James Upgrades HP Enterprise (HPE) to Outperform
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil settles lower in volatile trade on worries about Delta variant
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
(updated to add analyst comments)
Raymond James analyst Simon Leopold upgraded HP Enterprise (NYSE: HPE) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $14.00.
The analyst commented, "We upgrade our rating on HP Enterprise (HPE) to Outperform from Market Perform based on several considerations. We recently updated our model and made efforts to reflect realistic yet conservative assumptions, and we still exceeded consensus. Our recent analysis of the campus market led us to see HPE's position as better than appreciated. Also, we envision upside potential for the Servers in a macro recovery. With improving fundamentals and upside to estimates, we see shares worth $14."
Shares of HP Enterprise closed at $10.14 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Hollysys Automation Technologies (HOLI) to Overweight Following New Takeover Bid
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Vanguard International Semi (5347:TT) to Buy
- L3Harris Technologies (LHX) PT Raised to $252 at Vertical Research Partners
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!