UPDATE: Raymond James Upgrades Dun & Bradstreet (DNB) to Outperform
- Wall Street ends sharply lower in broad sell-off
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Has Strong Start with Positive Mix Skew - JP Morgan
- Lennar (LEN) Falls as Reported Q3 Revenue Beats, EPS Slightly Missed Estimates
- Royal Dutch Shell to Sell its Permian Business to ConocoPhillips (COP) for $9.5 Billion Cash
Raymond James analyst Patrick O'Shaughnessy upgraded Dun & Bradstreet (NYSE: DNB) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $26.00.
The analyst comments "We are upgrading shares of Dun & Bradstreet to Outperform from Market Perform and initiating a $26 target price. Recent share price underperformance has led to D&B trading at 18.1x our 2022 non-GAAP EPS estimate, and we now view the risk/reward as favorable. To that end, a $1 million open market purchase last week by CEO Anthony Jabbour is a vote of confidence in the company and stock. Lastly, we are encouraged by the company's increased optimism about pricing power."
Shares of Dun & Bradstreet closed at $20.85 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Loop Capital Starts Verizon Communications (VZ) to Hold
- UPDATE: Loop Capital Starts AT&T (T) at Hold
- AP Moller Maersk (MAERSKB:DC) (AMKBY) PT Raised to DKK21,250 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!