UPDATE: Raymond James Upgrades Atlantica Yield plc (AY) to Outperform
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
Raymond James analyst David Quezada upgraded Atlantica Yield plc (NASDAQ: AY) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $47.00.
The analyst comments "With shares of AY now down 17% in recent weeks, we believe recent weakness in the stock is overdone and are upgrading the name to Outperform. We highlight solid CAFD growth, a strong pace of equity investments (much of which is already secured for 2021), AY's top ESG standing and strong visibility on longer term growth as key elements of our constructive stance."
Shares of Atlantica Yield plc closed at $37.06 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. (JKS) to Neutral
- Deutsche Wohnen SE (DWNI:GR) (DWHHF) PT Raised to EUR49 at Goldman Sachs
- OceanaGold Corp. (OGC:AU) (OCANF) PT Lowered to AUD2.90 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!