UPDATE: Raymond James Starts Electronic Arts (EA) at Outperform
- S&P 500, Dow hit record highs on bank earnings boost
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar slips to 4-week low hurt by recent retreat in yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Raymond James analyst Andrew Marok initiates coverage on Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $164.00.
The analyst comments "EA’s combination of a dominant sports lineup with a diverse portfolio of owned-IP franchises give the company a highly-competitive content lineup. We see plenty to like in the company’s current portfolio, including growth in pex Legends, reliable contributions from sports titles, and recent strong execution in StarWars games. We see a strong outlook for the company’s portfolio, including continued scaling of Ultimate Team, non-sports opportunities in pexLegends mobile and the return of Battlefield, and the addition of Codemasters’ racing properties to its sports lineup. These factors, combined with a relatively attractive valuation relative to peers, gives us confidence in EA’s growth trajectory."
Shares of Electronic Arts closed at $146.00 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Jefferies Starts Rush Street Interactive (RSI) at Buy, Internally Developed Tech Provides a Competitive Advantage
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts Editas Medicine (EDIT) at Sell, Cautious on Lead Drugs
- Mayne Pharma Group Ltd. (MYX:AU) (MAYNF) PT Raised to AUD0.83 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!