UPDATE: Raymond James Starts Activision Blizzard (ATVI) at Outperform
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
Raymond James analyst Andrew Marok initiates coverage on Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $109.00.
The analyst comments "We are initiating coverage of Activision Blizzard with an Outperform rating and a $109 target price. Activision Blizzard (ATVI) is uniquely positioned within the interactive entertainment industry, featuring a portfolio of leading franchises across all major platforms. While 2020's growth sets a high bar, we expect the strength in the company's core franchises, attractive opportunities in launching and scaling console/PC franchises on mobile, and announced projects in development to drive further gains as video gaming takes a larger role in the broader entertainment space post-pandemic."
Shares of Activision Blizzard closed at $94.43 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- OMV AG (OMV:AV) (OMVKY) PT Raised to EUR52.50 at Credit Suisse
- L'Oreal SA (OR:FP) (LRLCY) PT Raised to EUR299 at Barclays
- Galp Energia (GALP:SM) (GLPEY) PT Lowered to EUR12.50 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!