UPDATE: RBC Capital Upgrades Regions Financial (RF) to Outperform
- Wall Street ends rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Updated - June 18, 2018 7:20 AM EDT)
(updated to add analsyt comments)
RBC Capital upgraded Regions Financial (NYSE: RF) from Sector Perform to Outperform with a price target of $21.00 (from $18.00).
Analyst Gerard Cassidy commented, "We recently took management on a European tour to highlight the Regions story to some major investors. The message conveyed to investors was one of optimizing profitability through leveraging its core deposit base, returning excess capital and reducing the efficiency ratio. We increased EPS estimates and upgraded our rating as well."
Shares of Regions Financial closed at $18.59 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Jefferies Downgrades Las Vegas Sands (LVS) to Hold
- Innergex Renewable Energy (INE:CN) (INGXF) PT Raised to Cdn$28 at National Bank Financial
- Telefonica S.A. (TEF:SM) (TEF) PT Lowered to EUR4.70 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!