UPDATE: RBC Capital Upgrades Owl Rock (ORCC) to Outperform
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
RBC Capital analyst Kenneth Lee upgraded Owl Rock (NYSE: ORCC) from Sector Perform to Outperform with a price target of $15.00 (from $13.50).
The analyst comments "We are upgrading ORCC to Outperform (from Sector Perform) as strong originations in 4Q gives us greater confidence that ORCC will fully ramp up its portfolio, along with earnings power, by 2H. ORCC has a few other levers to potl increase NII including spread expansion through mix shift. Outstanding repurchase authorization could provide support. Revising PT to $15 (from $13.50)."
Shares of Owl Rock closed at $13.77 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BlueScope Steel Limited (BSL:AU) (BLSFY) PT Raised to AUD22.50 at Credit Suisse
- Movida Participacoes SA (MOVI3:BZ) PT Lowered to R$20 at Morgan Stanley
- KB Financial Group (105560:KS) (KB) PT Raised to KRW67,500 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!