UPDATE: RBC Capital Upgrades Oiln (OLN) to Outperform
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
RBC Capital analyst Arun Viswanathan upgraded Oiln (NYSE: OLN) from Sector Perform to Outperform with a price target of $56.00 (from $26.00).
The analyst comments "We are upgrading OLN to Outperform from Sector Perform based on: 1) OLN's quicker than expected success in implementing its new strategy to focus on maximizing ECU value by matching production to actual demand; 2) improving chlor-alkali fundamentals in 2021-22; and 3) better than expected Epoxy and Winchester growth in 2021."
Shares of Oiln closed at $36.32 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canara Bank (CBK:IN) PT Raised to INR110 at HSBC
- Topaz Energy (TPZ:CN) (TPZEF) PT Raised to Cdn$18 at TD Securities
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd. (KMB:IN) PT Raised to INR1,490 at HSBC