UPDATE: RBC Capital Upgrades Kinross Gold (KGC) to Outperform
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Updated - June 15, 2020 4:24 PM EDT)
RBC Capital analyst Stephen Walker upgraded Kinross Gold (NYSE: KGC) from Sector Perform to Outperform with a price target of $7.50 (from $7.00).
The analyst comments "Kinross announced an updated fiscal agreement with Mauritania at its Tasiast mine (25% of NAV), resolving a longstanding company overhang. In conjunction with a material reduction of uncertainty, improving prospects, and prior reported increased operating visibility, we are upgrading to OP from SP."
Shares of Kinross Gold closed at $6.19 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Casey's General Stores (CASY) to Neutral Citing Full Valuation
- Galaxy Entertainment Group Ltd (27:HK) (GXYEF) PT Lowered to HK$65.40 at Credit Suisse
- Macquarie Downgrades Venture Corporation Limited (VMS:SP) (VEMLF) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!