UPDATE: RBC Capital Starts Verrica Pharmaceuticals (VRCA) at Outperform
- Nasdaq eyes record closing high as Powell testimony looms
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar edges higher before Powell; Bitcoin drops
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
RBC Capital analyst Daniel Busby initiates coverage on Verrica Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: VRCA) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $19.00.
The analyst comments "We are initiating coverage of VRCA with an Outperform, Speculative Risk rating and $19 price target. We expect lead product YCANTH to supplant compounded cantharidin in several important dermatology markets, where it should benefit from high physician awareness, strong clinical data, and the removal of competitors from the market. VRCA also comes with a near-term PDUFA catalyst on 6/23, making this an attractive entry point for the stock, in our view."
Shares of Verrica Pharmaceuticals closed at $11.45 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Citi Starts Skillsoft Corp. (SKIL) at Buy (correction)
- UPDATE: Raymond James Starts Saratoga Investment (SAR) at Outperform
- UPDATE: BTIG Starts Berkeley Lights (BLI) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, PDUFA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!