UPDATE: RBC Capital Starts Essex Property Trust (ESS) at Outperform
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
RBC Capital analyst Brad Heffern initiates coverage on Essex Property Trust (NYSE: ESS) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $303.00.
The analyst comments "Best FFO track record in MF; we think Bay Area recovery is underappreciated and highest Bay Area/Seattle exposure in group."
Shares of Essex Property Trust closed at $276.73 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts F-Star Therapeutics Inc. (FSTX) at Outperform
- UPDATE: Raymond James Starts AMD (AMD) at Outperform
- Aegis Capital Starts Immunic Inc. (IMUX) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!