UPDATE: RBC Capital Assumes j2 Global Communications (JCOM) at Outperform
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
RBC Capital analyst Rishi Jaluria assumes coverage on j2 Global Communications (NASDAQ: JCOM) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $155.00.
The analyst comments "Underappreciated assets offer upside potential. We see a few assets in particular that we don’t believe are fully appreciated by investors. The first is gaming, particularly Humble Bundle, which continues to expand from a subscription platform into a gaming publishing business. The second is Ookla, which is best known for Speedtest to measure internet connections, but which we believe has additional applications, including IoT. The third is VPN, which we believe could become more important for users in a hybrid work environment."
Shares of j2 Global Communications closed at $127.59 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Craig-Hallum Starts Intellicheck Inc. (IDN) at Buy Noting 1 Customer Could Account for Multiple Years of Consensus Revenue
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Downgrades CuriosityStream Inc. (CURI) to Underperform
- UPDATE: DA Davidson Upgrades BancorpSouth (BXS) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!