UPDATE: RBC Capital Assumes ZoomInfo Technologies (ZI) at Outperform
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
RBC Capital analyst Rishi Jaluria assumes coverage on ZoomInfo Technologies (NASDAQ: ZI) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $70.00 (from $60.00).
The analyst comments "ZI posted a strong beat-and-raise quarter with full year guidance coming in nicely above the street leading shares up 10% AMC. Organic growth accelerated to 54% Y/Y (vs. up 50% in 1Q) driven by success among enterprise and international customers. We came out ofthe quarter incrementally positive on ZI's market positioning (bolstered by the recent acquisition of Chorus.ai) and growth prospects and assume coverage with an Outperform rating."
Shares of ZoomInfo Technologies closed at $54.78 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Premier Investments Ltd. (PMV:AU) PT Raised to AUD23.40 at Goldman Sachs
- Kakao Corp. (035720:KS) PT Lowered to KRW140,000 at Macquarie
- Turkcell (TCELL:TI) (TKC) PT Raised to TRY20.30 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!