UPDATE: RBC Capital Assumes Vivent Smart Home (VVNT) at Outperform
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- PayPal (PYPL) Stock Soars Over 6% on Confirmation It Won't Acquire Pinterest (PINS) 'At This Time'; PINS Stock Down 11%
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 2, 2021 4:23 PM EDT)
RBC Capital analyst Ashish Sabadra initiates coverage on Vivent Smart Home (NYSE: VVNT) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $15.00.
The analyst commented, "VVNT has a proprietary end-to-end solution and delivered accelerated subscriber and revenue growth with a focus on the smart home. The company increased the cash collected upfront, lowered SAC, and lowered service costs, which has expanded margins and turned cash flow positive in 2020. The new CEO, David Bywater, is focused on enhancing customer value, scaling operations, and accelerating growth through partnerships (Solar, Insurance, and potentially 2-3 other areas). Despite the accelerated growth, valuations are attractive, trading under 8x EV/EBITDA. Accordingly, we initiate with an Outperform rating and a $15 PT."
Shares of Vivent Smart Home closed at $12.79 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Downgrades Whirlpool Corporation (WHR) to Underperform
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Starts Golden Entertainment (GDEN) at Overweight
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Shapeways Holdings Inc. (SHPW) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!