UPDATE: QuickLogic (QUIK) PT Raised to $9.50 at Oppenheimer
- S&P 500 ends down as jobs data rekindles rate hike fear
- U.S. Adds 528,000 Jobs in July, Topping Estimates
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) (BRK-B) Posts Strong Operating Results Even As Buyback, Equity Buying Slows
- Amazon (AMZN) to Buy iRobot (IRBT) for $1.7 Billion
- Block (SQ) Stock Falls Despite Earnings Beat, Analysts Remain Positive
Oppenheimer analyst Martin Yang raised the price target on QuickLogic (NASDAQ: QUIK) to $9.50 (from $8.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
The analyst comments "QUIK reported 3Q21 sales of $3.9M, its highest since 3Q15. The company continues to make significant progress expanding its pipeline of high margin licensing sales opportunities across a variety of end market applications. Also, the company saw stable sales visibility from handset OEM customers throughout 2022 and after. The positive development and customer engagement momentum give management the confidence to guide another 50% sales growth in 2022, with another major step up in gross margin and profitability in 2H22. We believe the firm's pivot to open source FPGA and an ecosystem approach is validated and will likely lead to further improvement in customer diversification and margin expansion. Reiterate Outperform and raising PT to $9.5 from $8.0."
You May Also Be Interested In
- Western Digital (WDC) Outlook 'Uglier Than Expected'
- Teradata (TDC) PT Lowered to $40 at Cowen
- Raksul Inc (4384:JP) PT Lowered to JPY3,380 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!