UPDATE: Piper Sandler Upgrades Hain Celestial (HAIN) to Overweight
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Piper Sandler analyst Michael Lavery upgraded Hain Celestial (NASDAQ: HAIN) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $50.00, (from $42.00.).
The analyst comments "We missed the run in HAIN shares over the past year, but we are upgrading to OW now, as we believe some key growth drivers still have a long runway (e.g. innovation, distribution gains, productivity). We see multiple levers for sustained margin growth that can drive longer-term margins above expectations. Hain has also identified ~$150M of further cost savings, focusing on productivity and manufacturing footprint optimization, that can help margins. We raise our F22E EPS from $1.55 to $1.85 and raise our PT from $42 to $50."
Shares of Hain Celestial closed at $42.34 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Schroders Plc (SDR:LN) (SHNWF) PT Raised to GBP29.20 at Goldman Sachs
- Enerplus Corp. (ERF:CN) (ERF) PT Raised to Cdn$7.50 at Scotiabank
- Xero Limited (XRO:AU) (XROLF) PT Lowered to AUD153 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!