UPDATE: Piper Sandler Starts Vaxart Inc. (VXRT) at Overweight
- U.S. stocks lower at close of trade; Dow Jones Industrial Average down 1.54%
- Micron Technology (MU) Shares Decline After Revenue, Guidance Misses Expectations
- Nike Shares Down 2% Despite Better Than Expected Q1 Results
- Apple (AAPL) Extends Decline as BofA Downgrades to Neutral on More Balanced Risk/Reward
- Meta Platforms (META) to Freeze Hiring and Restructure Teams - Bloomberg
Piper Sandler analyst Yasmeen Rahimi initiates coverage on Vaxart Inc. (NASDAQ: VXRT) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $18.00.
The analyst commented, "We are initiating coverage on Vaxart, Inc (VXRT) with an Overweight rating and $18 price target. VXRT is a clinical-stage biotech developing seven oral vaccines: five in the clinic for COVID-19, norovirus, and influenza; and two in preclinical stages for RSV and HPV.At the core is VAAST, a thoughtfully designed, novel adenoviral type5 + TLR3-adjuvant platform, providing six key advantages (pgs 9-11). Notably, Ad5 is validated in 200 clinical studies, de-risking the vector for approval due to regulator familiarity. Additionally, VAASThas been significantly de-risked through five clinical datasets showing safety and efficacy in 580 healthy patients, increasing our conviction in an insulated pipeline with potent and safe drug candidates, which gives a high success rate to seven catalysts through 2022."
Shares of Vaxart Inc. closed at $7.17 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CyberArk Software Well Positioned For Double-Digit Profitability this Coming Year - Cowen
- NEXTDC Ltd. (NXT:AU) (NXDCF) PT Lowered to AUD13.05 at Canaccord Genuity
- The Duckhorn Portfolio, Inc. (NAPA) PT Lowered to $21 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!