UPDATE: Piper Sandler Starts Oatly Group AB (OTLY) at Overweight
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
Piper Sandler analyst Michael Lavery initiates coverage on Oatly Group AB (NASDAQ: OTLY) with an Overweight rating and a price target of $30.00.
The analyst commented, "We initiate coverage of Oatly with an OW rating and a $30 target. We believe Oatly'sbrand equity and pricing power (30-40% premium to competitors) set it apart in the space, and believe it warrants a valuation premium. The TAM is significant, and we expect oatmilk to continue gaining share. Its growth is limited by capacity, but we expect relief in the coming years, which also drives margin expansion (we estimate in-house production gross margins could be twice or more of those with co-manufacturers). Its ESG credentials are also impressive (80% less carbon emissions, 60% less energy usage vs. cow's milk)."
Shares of Oatly Group AB closed at $28.73 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Starts Taboola (TBLA) at Outperform
- Boeing (BA) Has Work To Do, Turnaround Not Until 2022 - Jefferies
- Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) PT Raised to $100 at Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!