UPDATE: Piper Sandler Starts Humacyte (HUMA) at Overweight
- Solid earnings lift mood on Wall Street ahead of Apple, Amazon results
- Ford Motor (F) Stock Rallies After Smashing Estimates and Raising Guidance, Reinstated Dividend, Analysts Bulled-up
- Twilio (TWLO) Stock Plummets 12% on Decelerating Sales Growth, Weak Q4 EPS Outlook and COO Departure, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Optimistic
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock Price Raised at Piper Sandler to $1,300 on Three Insights That are Overlooked
- Comcast (CMCSA) Stock Rallies on Strong Q3 Results, Analyst Expects Shares to Outperform
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 16, 2021 9:06 AM EDT)
Piper Sandler analyst Matt O\'Brien initiates coverage on Humacyte (NASDAQ: HUMA) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $17.00.
The analyst commented, "We are initiating coverage of HUMA with an Overweight rating and $17 PT following the completion of its SPAC merger a few weeks ago. The company manufactures a unique human acellular vessel (HAV) from donated tissue that can be used to replace autologous or synthetic vessels, which reduces the need for a second surgical site and the risk of infection. HUMA’s product is not approved at this point (likely ’23), but the combined indications it is pursuing represent markets in the tens of billions of dollars. There are risks associated with the story including regulatory approval, the price of the product ($25k each), and commercialization of the technology. With those challenges duly noted, we believe the company’s HAVs are differentiated and will find attraction in the future, which leads us to our favorable view on the name."
Shares of Humacyte closed at $13.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Tigress Financial Partners Starts monday.com Ltd. (MNDY) at Buy
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Starts Xenon Pharmaceuticals (XENE) at Outperform
- Rio Tinto Plc. (RIO:LN) (RIO) PT Lowered to GBP47.50 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!