UPDATE: Piper Sandler Assumes Gossamer Bio Inc. (GOSS) at Overweight
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Piper Sandler analyst Yasmeen Rahimi assumes coverage on Gossamer Bio Inc. (NASDAQ: GOSS) with an Overweight rating and a price target of $26.00.
The analyst commented, "We are assuming coverage of Gossamer Bio (GOSS), with an OW rating and $26 PT driven by strong conviction call on both clinical stage assets: Seralutinib, a triple action, inhaled PDGFRa/b, CSF1R, c-KIT inhibitor for pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH) and GB004, an oral, gut-targeted HIF-1a stabilizer for ulcerative colitis (UC) with key binary data across two Phase 2b studies in 1H22 (24-week TORREY study in 80 PAH patients and 12-week Shift-UC in 195 UC patients). In our deep dive, we dug into the disease biologies, MOA, pre-clinical data, and clinical data from GOSS assets and approved compounds, giving us conviction that totality of data supports a high POS into TORREY and Shift-UC."
Shares of Gossamer Bio Inc. closed at $10.25 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Roth Capital Starts Arbe Robotics Ltd. (ARBE) at Buy
- Societe Generale SA (GLE:FP) (SCGLY) PT Raised to EUR32 at Goldman Sachs
- Chr Hansen Holding A/S (CHR:DC) (CHYHY) PT Lowered to DKK580 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!