UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Trevi Therapeutics (TRVI) at Outperform
- Dow, S&P boosted by banks; cautious on consumer confidence data
- Earnings Estimates are 'Likely Too Optimistic', Risk Not Fully Reflected - Goldman
- Bank of America Clients are Selling This Rally
- Recession Could Push Apple Stock 27% Down Says Evercore ISI and Cuts Price Target
- Nike (NKE) Drops After Results, Morgan Stanley Positive After 'Reset' Quarter
Oppenheimer analyst Leland Gershall initiates coverage on Trevi Therapeutics (NASDAQ: TRVI) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $10.00.
The analyst comments "We initiate coverage of Trevi Therapeutics (TRVI) with an Outperform rating and $10 price target. Following recent positive interim Phase 2 data, we are keen on the prospects of oral candidate Haduvio to address chronic cough associated with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF)—a highly disabling and distressing feature which lacks effective therapy. We also have enthusiasm for its prospects to treat severe chronic itch, an oft-recalcitrant manifestation of a variety of conditions—including prurigo nodularis, for which top-line Phase 2b/3 data will be reported next month. Prior US/EU approval of Haduvio's active ingredient provides safety and regulatory comfort, and operating cash is ample for next steps in both programs. We forecast total peak sales of $750M-plus for Haduvio, with our $10 PT based on DCF."
Shares of Trevi Therapeutics closed at $2.25 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JMP Securities Starts DraftKings Inc. (DKNG) at Market Outperform, 'we see DKNG growing revenue at a 19% CAGR through 2030'
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Resumes Tenneco (TEN) at Overweight
- Collins Foods Ltd. (CKF:AU) (CLLFF) PT Raised to AUD9.50 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!